Prev: Re:3D Tactical Combat Display Next: RE: Starship deck plans, first draft

Re: Starship deck plans, first draft

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:01:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft

Steve Gill wrote:

> Stores

Everywhere I can fit them.  Rather than a dedicated room, I'm positing
that they
are going to stuff things under floor panels, behind bulkheds, etc.  A
lot of
food will go into the galley, there will probably be a very small
hydroponics
sectoin ttached to engineering, etc.

> Mess / Briefing room / Rec room / workshop when needed (i.e. a room
with a
> sturdy table)

This is the galley.  The ship is only 36m long and carries 8 crew, so a
lot of
spaces are going to be doing double duty.

> Head(s)

Part of the 'living space' I mentioned, though I should have specified.
If
there's room, I'll give one for all 5 enlisted.  One for the 2 officers
in their
room and 1 for the captain in his quarters.

> Even more stores
> Offog room

What is this?

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re:3D Tactical Combat Display Next: RE: Starship deck plans, first draft