Prev: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft Next: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?

Re: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs...

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:25:36 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs...

> >On a related note, has anyone developed stats for the NSL, Kaiser
> >Friedrich class light carrier?
>
> Is there a 'Kaiser Friedrich' class CVL for the NSL?

Yes there is. FT-514 £5.95. Released after the Fleetbook which is why
there aren't any stats for it.

It's the front and rear sections of a Szent Istvan with the central
section replaced by the aft section used in several freighters (FT-
311, 314, 318).

Picture at: http://www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/gzg-ft-nsl.html
(bottom of page.)

I've got one sitting, waiting to be painted and was just wondering if
anyone out there had given it any stats.

	Steve

--
Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net>
The Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargamers

Prev: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft Next: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?