Prev: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs... Next: Re: COMBAT MANOUEVRE SIMULATION CENTRE

Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?

From: "The ledge is a favorite hangout for pigeons. The white stuff is not chalk." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 06:32:51 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?

MOrning, Tony,

>I've been trying to send you a message off list  - our mail system has
>just decided to let me know after five days of trying and failing. I've
>been sending it to KOCHTE@stsci.edu. Is this correct ?

Yeah, that's correct. Don't *have* to capitalize anything, though.
The system here does it automatically for some odd reason. But
'kochte@stsci.edu' is the email to use.

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs... Next: Re: COMBAT MANOUEVRE SIMULATION CENTRE