Prev: Re: [FT] Sol SDN-X (4th proposal) Next: COMBAT MANOUEVRE SIMULATION CENTRE

GZG is dying!

From: "Phillip Pournelle" <emisle@e...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:26:47 -0700
Subject: GZG is dying!

Help!
    When I left San Diego 2 years ago, my local game shop was playing
Full Thrust, DirtSide and Star Grunt.  I've returned to San Diego and
now no one is playing them.  It apears that GW is taking over.	The
space gamers are all playing Babylon 5 Wars.  I need to find other
players in the area to play against.  Then everyone will see how well we
play against each other and want to play GZG!!!
    Apparently, there is a new ground combat game called 'Vor' that is
supposed to be a generic combat system.  Anyone know anything about it?
    Phil P.

Prev: Re: [FT] Sol SDN-X (4th proposal) Next: COMBAT MANOUEVRE SIMULATION CENTRE