Prev: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm Next: RE: [DS] alien figures in 6mm

Re:Star Maps

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:57:43 -0700
Subject: Re:Star Maps

At 8:50 AM -0500 10/25/99, "The ledge is a favorite hangout for
pigeons. The white stuff wrote:
>As I said, very nicely done map. I believe you can order these
>maps directly from National Geographic (at www.nationalgeographic.com)

There's also a 3D tour of the solar system (requires a Windows only
plugin) at National Geographic's website.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm Next: RE: [DS] alien figures in 6mm