Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships.... Next: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm

Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:52:22 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm

Gladiator Minatures does a 6mm Worm alien line.  The coolest bit is the
giant
worm with laser howda, the infantry looks good, and the armor is just
wacky.
I'd have to check some old issues of Wargames Illustrated for part
numbers, or
line title, but maybe this is enough to get you started.

JDoch226@aol.com on 10/22/99 07:08:04 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   GZG-L@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  [DS] alien figures in 6mm

Inspired by the SG thread on 25mm alien figures, I'm looking for aliens
in
6mm.  I have some of Adler's Khiff,  Irregular's not-Ewoks, and
Irregular's
aliens in combat armor (indistinguishable from humans in combat armor).
know Scotia and HeroicsRos make aliens but I haven't seen them.  Can
anyone
describe them, and are there others that I'm missing?
Thanks,
Jed Docherty

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships.... Next: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm