Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

Re: [FT] Sol SDN-X (2nd proposal)

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:36:25 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Sol SDN-X (2nd proposal)

Since the whole reason for the -X is extended range, why not give them
the same weapons loadout but give the SDN-X cargo space and more hull?

In a one-off game the SDN would be the much better buy.  In a campaign
game however that extra cargo space would be priceless.

Roger (who just lost a system I took last turn because I couldn't get
      fighters and SM's to my fleet in time.)

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book