Prev: Re: UN Fleet "cutter" names, slightly OT Next: [CON] Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention, 5 months to go

Legend of Galactic Heroes

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:17:29 PDT
Subject: Legend of Galactic Heroes

Now I'm not sure if this is a topic that has ever been covered before or

not, but lately I have been lookign through the ships from LoGH and
drooling.  I am wondering however, does anyone or has anyone ever,
looked
into converting this incredible series to FT.  I don't have enough info
on
it to do it myself, but I'm sure somewhere out there there is the info
I'm
seeking.

If anyone knows where to find data on ships either from fan sources or
official sources or any other game conversions of the story and its
vessels,
I'd love to have it.  If anyone has ever done a FT conversion, I'd love
see it.

Thanks,
Eli

Prev: Re: UN Fleet "cutter" names, slightly OT Next: [CON] Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention, 5 months to go