Prev: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm Next: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm

Re: Casting your own...

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 00:56:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Casting your own...

At 11:32 AM 10/23/99 +1300, you wrote:
>Just a thought on the casting your own...
>
>Has anyone thought of making _glass_ miniatures? I thought it would be
>suitable for energy based or jellyfish alien races, where you could see
>through the miniature. Or, maybe transparent _resin_ figures?
>
>Andrew Martin
>Who's been wondering where he can get a gelatinous cube mini from...

A friend of mine picked up some stuff called (I think) "Gak" from a
local
drugstore.  It's this geletanous semi-solid mass, which can be molded
into
a cube shape.  it won't hold it for long, but you do have the ability to
stick figures inside it and recover them later with no ill effects.  He
bought it to use it as a geletinous cube, in fact....

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm Next: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm