Prev: Re: Kudos to Brigade Minis Next: The fun of convention organizing...

Re: Macro Ships; was Re: Ship building....

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:40:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Macro Ships; was Re: Ship building....

I didn't see it in action, but someone at last GenCon had done a
scenerio
with landing transport using Star Wars figs . I got some piccies of it
and
the spaceport below. It was, I gather, a two-part scenerio, with the
three
foot or so long ship hanging over the space port having a hijacking, and
accomplicies attempting to seeze the port.

Far as I could tell, it was mostly paper card stock, simply put
together,
standing on two cylinders, but I thought quite effective.

As always, if I ever get a site, I'll announce the pics.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Kudos to Brigade Minis Next: The fun of convention organizing...