Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships.... Next: Macro Ships; was Re: Ship building....

Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships.... and NI...

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:24:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships.... and NI...

***
> Where are the UNSC fighters?	You do have plans for those right?

Wouldn't you kind of assume they get their fighters from others?
As a matter of fact I would expect most of the small boys to be
other nations ships.

Roger
***

Actually, I always assumed that UN was so understaffed that they'd
tend to avoid what I perceive as labor-intensive.

I wasn't surprised to see no carrier in the list.

As for whether Brigade's ships should be 'official', while I have
a lot of ships from a LOT of 'nations', I'm not certain I'd be
offended to find there was a minor I'd not be able to get to.

Sort of moot if there IS something defined as UN fighters, of
course.

Course, I AM a member, and will probably be ordering *IF* I can
get MS. Blease to send me my number again. ;->=

On the other, other hand, I was planning on joining BEFORE I was
aware of Messer Francis' excellent items. Ragnarok is a kick; I
just wish I could make it to Bifrost.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships.... Next: Macro Ships; was Re: Ship building....