Prev: RE: UNSC ship names Next: Re: UNSC ship names

Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships....

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:56:24 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships....

Wait a minute...

Where are the UNSC fighters?  You do have plans for those right?

And for some reason this quote jumps into my head:
"It's proof that, with big enough engines even a brick can fly."

And while we're talking about fighters, do you think you can get away
with borrowing Babylon 5 Wars new fighter scale idea?  There's six tiny
little
fighters on a base with holes for different flight formations.

Mike

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> OK, here's what is now out, and plannned for release in the next week
or
> so; the masters for all these are part-built, and I'll be finishing
them
> off after SELWG is out of the way. Note FT1112 and 1112A are actually
> available NOW, the others will be out very soon.
> You'll note I've used many of Tom B's ideas for class names - thanks,
Tom!

> FT-1105	UNSC Destroyers (DD) x 2 - Lake class
£2.25
> FT-1106	UNSC Light Cruiser (CL) - Mountain class
       £1.95
> FT-1108	UNSC Heavy Cruiser (CH) - River class
£2.75
> FT-1110	UNSC Battleship (BB) - Luna class
£4.25
> (Named for moons within Sol system - UNS Luna (class ship), UNS
Callisto,
> UNS Ganymede etc)
> FT-1112	UNSC Superdreadnought (SDN) - Gaia class
£7.95
> (Named for continents and other major features/areas on Earth - UNS
> Pacifica, UNS Atlantis, UNS Africa etc)
> FT-1112A	UNSC Extended-Range Superdreadnought (SDN-X) - Sol class
>	£9.95
> (Named for planets within Sol system - UNS Mars, UNS Terra, UNS
Neptune etc.)

> I assume that as the UN fleet building program runs out of Sol-system
names
> for the larger classes, they'll start on the worlds of the other Core
> systems, so don't worry about not having enough names for those twenty
> 1112As you're going to buy....  <grin>
>
> The ship posted to Tim and Mark's websites is an FT1112A Sol class
SDN-X -