Prev: RE: Hoka figures Next: Re: A question of scale

Re: A question of scale

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:29:55 EDT
Subject: Re: A question of scale

In a message dated 10/21/99 6:46:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
tpope@cs.cmu.edu writes:

<<
 Let's assume that we're converting to 1/69 scale.  From 1/3000 I get 43

times as
 large and at 1/2000 I get 29 times as large.  Or am I doing the math
wrong?

 Tom

No, you are not - it was my math at far too late at night to do math. I
came
up with about 33 times as large, when I re-did it but that post got lost
in
electronic nirvana. Forty-five inches or so seem more appropriate?

Prev: RE: Hoka figures Next: Re: A question of scale