Prev: New Israel Gallery Update Next: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers

For Nic, Bastard, Jeremy, Beth, etc, etc & etc.

From: "Geoffery R" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:29:25 PDT
Subject: For Nic, Bastard, Jeremy, Beth, etc, etc & etc.

    To start with my apologies for not replying sooner. I've been out at
job
interviews and haven't been back online to clearout my mail for a few
days
and it gets massive if left that long. Now to get to the details.

The first thing that I should clarify is that I did not order directly
but
went through a retailer, thats's why my name isn't on your list. This
all
happened several months agoFrom the time that the order was placed until
it
arrived was at least 4 weeks, possibly slightly longer. They were not GZ

miniatures and it was only for about 60-70 figures, just the initial
start
for a new army I was building. The reason that I ordered through the
shop
was that they had a one of your catalogues there, so I could see the
figures
I was purchasing. (BTW whoevers doing you web site should get there
finger
out.) Otherwise I probably would have gotten them from the first source
found that suited what I wanted.

Another gamer also ordered from you through the shop and was waiting for
month then eventually rang you up directly to ask what was going on. It
turned out that you had forgotten his order (it was small about twenty
figures), you apoligised and fixed it up straight away. When I asked
about
why the shop owners hadn't checked on the order I was told that they
were
used to that sort of delay, especially from small orders.

I plan long term for my purchases so the delay wasn't a big hassle to me
at
the time. It was only when I made a purchase of an item that couldn't be

found in Australia from England and thought I'd add a few more items to
make
it worthwhile that I found out how fast it could be. I had them inless
than
a week. Recently joining the FT Mailing list and finding out that you
have
the moulds so can make them up annoyed me enough to make a comment on
it.
>From the lack of similer complaints and several supporting posts I'll
assume
that most people are happy with you service (or those on the web
anyway).

One other thing I'd like to find out as well that I've been told. Do you

sell your miniatures at a cheaper price direct than I can get them
through
the shop at retail?

Buck

Prev: New Israel Gallery Update Next: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers