Prev: Re: Counters for FT Next: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers

Re: Petition to St. Jon of Needham - feel free to "me too" this one

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:03:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Petition to St. Jon of Needham - feel free to "me too" this one

One small problem with this, while I plan on joining the "club",
Brigades
policy of only selling to club members is a bit restrictive, especially
when it means there is no way for distribution to occur out of the
country.  Honestly, the only reason I am planning on joining is so I
can order Brigade ships, and when I only plan on ordering 4 or 5 that
really boosts the price.

Roger

Prev: Re: Counters for FT Next: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers