Prev: Re: Hoka figures Next: SG2: DFFG at infantry

Re: Ship building.... the hard way...

From: "Tom McCarthy" <tmcarth@f...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:57:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship building.... the hard way...

>PS. Proper attribution would include the first time I saw
>a 3d version of Aliens at Genghis Con in Denver, and a
>3d Space Hulk using lighting panels resting on a PVC pipe
>frame at GenCon 3-4 years ago, but I never did get any
>names.

Oh, I know what that's like.  There was a great wild African explorer
game
called Africa Screams going at GenCon this year but it was mid-game by
the
time I saw it and I had to run another game before it finished, so I
never
found out the GM's name or contact info.

Prev: Re: Hoka figures Next: SG2: DFFG at infantry