Prev: SGII Vehicle weapons WAS: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry... Next: RE: Counters for FT

Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 03:13:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Donald Hosford wrote:

> Enfield and Cruffler?

Enfield would be the Long standing Bolt Action Rifle made in Britain and

other commonwealth nations up until the 60's. Cruffler is a term for
folks with a C&R Federal Firearms License (US Federal Collectors
license). It essentally the collector's form of license that is required

to receive firearms from other dealers/wholesalers via those channels. A

handy thing if you want a certain rifle from NV and you live in GA. You
can have it mailed to you in essence by providing a certified copy of
your FFL to the other FFL Licensee.

> What lists are these?

Two lists I'm on with many crusty old fogeys that have strong opinions
and bounds of knowledge.

> I guess some peaple will argue at the drop of a hat.

No THEY Don't!...er.....yep....

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: SGII Vehicle weapons WAS: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry... Next: RE: Counters for FT