Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: MKW Update 2

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:23:56 -0700
Subject: Re: MKW Update 2

Denny Graver wrote:

> Another option is to start again from scratch with new teams on a
different
> playing field. Any ideas or thoughts ?
>
> :Denny
>
>   den_den_den@talk21.com

     I would tend to agree with the restart idea, I feel that the FB KV
rework may not have considered all the changes that have occured in the
FB.
It is my belief that the KV are now much weaker than the FT KV.   A
smaller
initial scenario to determine the new 'point of balence' would be of
great value.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]