Prev: RE: [SGII] Furry troopers Next: UNSC ship names.

Re: [SGII] Kzinti

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:46:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGII] Kzinti

 >OOOO!!!!!!!!
>
>Yes, please, check!
>
>I think if you saw my bookshelf (2/3 of which is SF, and about 1/4 of
>that is Niven) you'd understand why I'm excited...:)

Roight.  The pack is Ral Partha 02-808 "The Seductress", and it's $8.95.
The two male Kzin are posed in such a fashion that they could be pretty
easily customized -- one has both of his arms up, the other is holding a
rifle in front of him, but the rifle is cast seperately.

They are apparently from this Elmore painting:

http://www.larryelmore.com/images/Finished%20color/kzinsed.JPG

entitled "Kzin: Seductress".  Keep in mind, though, that the male Kzin
in
the pack are about twice the size of the female, who is almost a perfect
25mm.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: RE: [SGII] Furry troopers Next: UNSC ship names.