Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:02:26 +1000
Subject: RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

G'day Kent,

>	Hokas would be great.  One possible figure to use is from the
"Macho
>Women with Guns" line.  They had a couple of armed "teddy bears" in
25mm.
>And if you are really creative, drop by a craft shop that has the small
>plastic or furry teddy bears and use them as a basis for conversion

Now why the heck did you have to go and give me that idea on a public
holiday! Its gonna kill me waiting until tomorrow to find a craft store
that's open!!!!!

Thanks ;)

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?