Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: A question of scale

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:11:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

At 4:52 PM +0100 10/20/99, Tony Francis wrote:
>Tim Jones wrote:
>

>> http://www.homestead.com/sfsfwft/files/latest.html
>
>WOW - that's nice. Don't think I can make SELWG, but I might have to
>have one of
>these at Bifrost

Outstanding miniatures. That SDN looks like a ready-made conversion
kit. All those nifty parts just waiting to be put together in new and
exciting ways. Pull the quad-wings (X-Wing DN ?) and replace with a
rotational section, and presto you've got a non-JC battleship.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: A question of scale