Prev: UN Ship Names Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

From: "Moody, Danny M." <DMoody@b...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:03:40 -0500
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: The future will be better tomorrow [mailto:KOCHTE@stsci.edu]
>
> >http://www.homestead.com/sfsfwft/files/latest.html
> >
> >here it is - awesome stuff JT.

Oh, yeah.  Now, a little brass wire, some cutting, and some
superglue...I
can change that middle section to a weapon ring...a couple strips of
sheet
styrene for catapults...

This thing will definitely have a place in my JC universe.

Any chance DP9 could let GZG do their ship minis?  One can always hope.

So, when can we expect these things stateside?

 -- vargr1						UPP-8D9B85 --
The three principle virtues of a good programmer   |
dmoody@bridge-dot-com
 are Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris.		   | vargr1@jcn1-dot-com
	     ** Omnia dicta fortiora, si dicta latina. **

Prev: UN Ship Names Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!