Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

Re: A question of scale

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:51:03 -0400
Subject: Re: A question of scale

Tony Francis wrote:

> This one is a sort of 'not-Space 1999-Eagle' ship. The same
configuration
> with seperate cargo module etc, but not identical in detail.

I know more people than just me are jumping with joy about now!  In two
scales as well!

> I decided that it would be almost impossible to duplicate the girder
work
> on an Eagle in a white-metal casting without ending up with a model
that
> would be fiddly to cast and assemble and delicate on the table.

I don't remember the actual model that well, but if nothing else you
could make the interior of the gridwork solid and lay the bars over it.
Or is that what you did?

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!