Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

[OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:41:12 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who responded to the request to host the pix of the
new
ship - I've sent them to both Tim Jones and Mark Seifert, and hopefully
they will let us know when they are up and viewable....

If anyone else wants to nick the shots off these web pages to put on
their
own sites then you have our permission to do it, but you'd better check
with the site owners first!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!