Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: MKW Update 2

RE: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:05:54 -0700
Subject: RE: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

For a Bandersnatch in 15mm I'd use a large plush toy of a
brontosaurus or other large herbivorous dinosaur. White if you can
get it. Or for scratchbuilding them, a white tube sock stuffed with
some material and closed at the ends (both if you keep tube socks as
long as I do :-)

At 3:43 PM +0100 10/20/99, Steve Gill wrote:
>Steven M Goode wrote:
>> I don't suppose anyone knows of any figures that could be used for
>> Kzinti?  Probably not, I guess.  I'd be amazed (and amused) if anyone
>> did Pierson's Puppeteers in 25mm.  Kzinti I could see being used in
>> Stargrunt II (treated as Light Fast Power Armor, with some morale
>> modifications) but Puppeteers would probably stretch it to the
breaking
>> point (cowardly soldiers who would much rather nuke the place from
orbit
>> than have to set foot on it), as would Pak Protectors.  Jotok would
be
>> fun, though.
>
>And don't forget the Bandersnatchi. I keep thinking there's a
possibility of a
>game there - hunters v Bandersnatch(i)!
>
>Of course I would love miniatures af ALL Niven's aliens (in 6, 15 & 25
mm),
>but I might be able to put a quick game together for Bandersnatchi.
>
>---
>Steve Gill
>Steve@caws.demon.co.uk

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: MKW Update 2