Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! -Reply

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:41:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! -Reply

> >Will they be available at SELWG ?
>
> We should, all being well, have a few examples of the Superdreadnought
> (this baby is BIIIIG....) for sale, plus maybe a display model each of
one
> or two other classes. Get there early, I expect what we have to sell
> well...  :-)

Oh lord. I was hoping that the scrum wasn't going to be too large at
SELWG. I couldn't even get near the GZG stand at Salute! Whereas I
managed to buy some NSL Jaegers and the Spice Marines at last year's
SELWG. Oh well, I only have myself to blame if I don't get there
early: I do live only a mile away from Crystal Palace.

	Steve

--
Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net>
The Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargamers

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]