Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:36:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> These latest ships are very "techno-brick" in style, and I'm very
pleased
> with them so far. The ones done so far are, I will freely admit, not
too
> unlike some of the Jovian Chronicles ships in overall style - I've
> definitely NOT copied their designs,

	Awwwwwww.... I need SOMETHING to play Lightning Strike with
until DP9
gets off its collective arse and starts casting again.

>but I have certainly been inspired by
> the general configurations (to about the same degree, I guess, as a B5
Star
> Fury could be said to be the same general configuration as a Star Wars
> X-wing....); these look very "realistic" ships, with modular (and
> interchangeable) sections for forward hulls, weapon and sensor booms,
> reaction mass/cargo modules and drive units. We (and you) should be
able to
> make a very large number of variations from mixing and matching
various
> parts from the classes (and yes, they WILL be easy to assemble...
<grin>).

	It's about time to.  I've always thought that the one thing that
spaceship miniatures needed were decent "low tech" ships for those of us
who want to game in a more "realistic" era.  I can't wait to see what
they look like.

> When they are fully available I'll post a list, code numbers and
prices -
> we may even have decided whose ships they are by then!!

	Heh heh.... You are going to bankrupt me Jon. Oh well... what
did I do
with that VISA card.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!