Prev: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs? Next: Re: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:15:02 -0700
Subject: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

At 08:37 PM 10/19/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Which is why we really need some alien cats (ala Cherryh's Pride of
Chanur
>or the Kilrathi from Wing Commander).
>
>How about it, Jon?
>
>For those who haven't seen them, the K'hiff look suspiciously like
>greyhound dogs in monk's robes.  They are actually very cool figures
that
>go very well with Stargrunt (25mm scale).  You'll see them at GZGECC 3
if
>you attend.
>
>Nick

Kilrathi or Hanni would be very enthusiastically welcomed over here.
Just
take a look at my fleet design . . . <g>

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
  StarFighter Command: http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear

Prev: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs? Next: Re: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?