Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

From: The Caldwells <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:37:03 -0500
Subject: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

Which is why we really need some alien cats (ala Cherryh's Pride of
Chanur
or the Kilrathi from Wing Commander).

How about it, Jon?

For those who haven't seen them, the K'hiff look suspiciously like
greyhound dogs in monk's robes.  They are actually very cool figures
that
go very well with Stargrunt (25mm scale).  You'll see them at GZGECC 3
if
you attend.

Nick

At 10:04 PM 10/19/99 +0100, you wrote:
>>I actually have a few both of the human and alien marine types
floating
>>around.  They are close to true 25 if not (don't have them right here)
and