Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 00:03:50 +0100
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

I avoided centrifuge sections for two reasons: 1) the FT background has
artificial grav, and ships using centrifuges would be well obsolete in
the
timeline, 2) I didn't want to make them TOO close to the JC ideas - I've
always got on quite well with the DP9 guys in correspondance, I like
their
products a lot and I didn't want to infringe on their designs - though
the
overall concepts are just too nice not to do! I'd be only too happy to
see
DP9 do some JC ship minis, 'cos I'd love some myself - though with all
the
hassle they've had with RAFM over the HG stuff I don't know who they'd
get
to do them.

That said, some rotational habitat modules would be very easy to add to
many of the ships....

Jon (GZG)