Prev: RE: DSII: counter battery radar figs Next: Re: Request to Stop Thread - OT You want underreported news...

Re: DSII: counter battery radar figs

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:29:19 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: counter battery radar figs

>  At GZGECC II, last February, I participated in a DS2
scenario by John
>Atkinson entitled "Assault on Carter Island". It had an
enormous number of
>figures per side. Unfortunately, I had to leave before it
was finished (is
>it still going on?).
>  In this game John had some very nice radar vehicles. Size
2 or 3 tank
>hulls with a large dome on the top of them. If he is
on-list, perhaps he
>could indicate the manufacturer and model of these figures.

He isn't but I forwarded the message.  He hasn't replied yet
to the last mail I sent, though, so he may be busy on a
field exercise or something.

Prev: RE: DSII: counter battery radar figs Next: Re: Request to Stop Thread - OT You want underreported news...