Prev: RE: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him? Next: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

RE: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:55:40 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Tim Jones wrote:

> As Jon W used to say we have small campfires here
> compared to the forest fire conflagrations on other
> lists.

you ought to see the arguments over the merits of various reloading gear

mfg's on the enfield and cruffler lists.

Ryan,
 reminded of the lightbulb joke thread and the question if there should
be a gzg-minutia-l list for arguing things to the umpteeth degree.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: RE: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him? Next: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?