Prev: HTML Password Help [a short OT] Next: [FT] [DS] [SG] [FMA] Infowar supplement for the GZGverse

Re:Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 00:10:36 -0700
Subject: Re:Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

At 2:58 AM -0400 10/19/99, Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

>Our listenfuhrer VERY rarely exhibits any kind of impact on list
>content, but in this one instance, if we can't aimiably draw it to a
>conclusion expediently, I'm sure he may feel compelled. Let's not drive
>things to that point.
>
>I'm sure we'll all be happier in some other area of conversation.
>
>Tom.

etc. etc. On the other hand, some of us are on the B5W list and this
hasn't really registered as a flame at all. Still, it's obviously
come to its conclusion.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: HTML Password Help [a short OT] Next: [FT] [DS] [SG] [FMA] Infowar supplement for the GZGverse