Prev: Light and Heavy Infantry Next: HTML Password Help [a short OT]

Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 00:03:00 PDT
Subject: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

I actually have a few both of the human and alien marine types floating
around.  They are close to true 25 if not (don't have them right here)
and
they blend wel lwith Star Grunt.  A friend o mine was going to get some
of
the human marines to use as non-hard-suited UN troops.	Their vehicles
are
really nice too and I love the Kith aliens.