Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic ship names Next: Re: [FT] Islamic ship names

Source for RAFM figs

From: bbrush@r...
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:12:50 -0500
Subject: Source for RAFM figs

Quite by accident I stumbled across this listing for the old RAFM Star
Khan
figs.

http://www.greatbearlink.com/RAFM.htm

I've ordered stuff from Great Bear before with reasonable results.  The
delivery
times to the US are sometimes a little long since it has to go through
customs
from Canada, but sometimes he drives across the border and ships from
the US,
which speeds things up considerably.

Anyway maybe he has some of the figs people were looking for.

Bill

P.S.  BTW, I will be changing jobs as of Monday, so I'll be
resubscribing under
a new address as soon as I know what it is.  If anyone has me in their
address
book, please take note of this.  Thanks!

Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic ship names Next: Re: [FT] Islamic ship names