Prev: Re: [FT] Review the Phalons Next: Dragon Con...

Re: Pentacon - Ft. Wayne, IN

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 8:25:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Pentacon - Ft. Wayne, IN

Hope to see a bunch of folks from the list.  It a great con to just play

games and we will have a ton of GZG games available and prizes to hand
out.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 10/15 4:36 PM >>>
(I always think of Planet of the Apes when I say that.)

Anyone from the list going? If so:

Anyone running anything?

Anyone have and open hotel room spot? If not, would anyone care to split
the cost of a room?

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Current projects
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/avalon3d.jpg
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Silent Death ships for sale outright or to trade for Full Thrust ships.
See my webpage for specifics.

Prev: Re: [FT] Review the Phalons Next: Dragon Con...