Prev: Whoops! Next: RE: Reaction Marines / RAFM

(OT) 1889 figs was: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:29:41 -0500
Subject: (OT) 1889 figs was: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM

I'll be getting a copy of the posting directly,
but it appears that RAFM had such a response from
the Space 1889 mail list that they've started
producing various figs in small numbers, and will
sell them in quantities or mixes as you wish,
rather than original boxes.

PLEASE give me a few days to get the info and, if
you're interested, contact me directly, and I'll
ship you a copy. Apparently, pricing sure beats
the heck out of waiting for sets to show on eBay.

Note: A) I'm trying to close this somewhat
off-topic thread; B) I'm REALLY trying to control
the word wrap that's happening with my messages
'tween sending and the mail server. Hope this
works.

The_Beast

Prev: Whoops! Next: RE: Reaction Marines / RAFM