Prev: Re: NAC language suppression Next: Re: Nic in Oz.

RE: Nic in Oz.

From: "Geoffery R" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:10:35 PDT
Subject: RE: Nic in Oz.

Maybe his timely and mine aren't quite the same. I had been annoyed with
the
delay (like most gamers I want it 'yesterday') but had cut some slack
because I thought they might be out of stock and were getting ordered in

from overseas. Finding out he has the moulds did NOT impress me at all.
I've
ordered direct fom oversea's before and I can do it again, unfortunate
because I like to support the local industry and I do like the figures.

Buck

Prev: Re: NAC language suppression Next: Re: Nic in Oz.