Prev: Re: Star Maps Next: RE: SW Houston Gaming Store

Re: OT You want underreported news...

From: Michael Petska <petska@g...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 12:12:11 -0500
Subject: Re: OT You want underreported news...

At 10:30 AM 10/15/99 PDT, you wrote:
>>This may not quite be on a par with the US Congressional refusal to
>>ratify President Wilson's treaty regarding the League of Nations in
>>1919, but in this Damn Furriner's opinion it's close. Let's hope the
>>consequences aren't as serious.
>>
>>--
>>		 http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
>
>This is kinda silly. How many wars have scraps of paper stopped? And
how
>many agreements have stopped weapons development? Get over it...  and
talk
>about the Game ;)
>
>Scott

	Better yet, let's relate the topic to the game! Is it
hypocritical of us
to whine and moan about the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty being not being
passed,
when we play a game that simulates/advocates/glorifies the use of these
very weapons?

May Logic and Reason be with you, always...	Mike Petska
						       petska@gpcom.net

Prev: Re: Star Maps Next: RE: SW Houston Gaming Store