Prev: Re: RE: DSII Terrain [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507

Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:21:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS

On 11-Oct-99 at 11:49, Michael Sarno (msarno@ptdprolog.net) wrote:

>     Yes, Geo-Hex works great for any scale, expecially 6mm-25mm.
There
> is nothing better out there to form the basis for your terrain.
> Personally, I use Geo-Hex as the base and then add various pieces of
> terrain to it, mostly War Zone GTS (http://www.War-Zone.com/).  For
some
> idea how this looks, check out
> http://www.geocities.com/~atomicat/albany.htm and

Which series are you using for the warzone terrain?  I would guess
series 4/natural for most of the stuff, but 1inch or 3/4inch.

I received some rather odd looks last night when I took my Stormtroopers
and glued them to 1 inch bases and then flocked the bases.  However,
after they were done my SO informed me that I should use all toys for
my toys. <amused grin>

Roger (This weekends project is turning 3 FSE Heavy Destroyers into
       CVE's, I need them for my thrashing Tuesday night.)

Prev: Re: RE: DSII Terrain [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507