Prev: Re: IF Fleet Next: RE: DSII Terrain

Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:22:04 +0100
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507

> The other nations' religions should be pretty straightforward
> extrapolations of current and past trends.  I assume the ESU are
> "officially" atheist?   And the Romanovs are a mix of Orthodox
> (Ukraine, etc.) and Muslim (central Asia)?

I don't see the RH spreading into central Asia, rather I see that
region as being disputed by the IF and the ESU.

> NAC mixed (mostly Protestant),

Mostly? As the NAC has taken over the whole of Central and South
America I wouldn't be surprised if Catholics outnumber Protestants in
the NAC. Officially there might be some successor to the Church of
England or there may be no official religeon.

	Steve

--
Steve Pugh			   <steve@wickedweb.co.uk>
Web Developer		     <http://www.wickedweb.co.uk/>

Prev: Re: IF Fleet Next: RE: DSII Terrain