Prev: Re: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: Re: Jesus!

Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:29:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

Guys,

I think you misunderstand what I suggested.  The Sa'Vasku work just like
they do in More Thrust (Power Factors, Capaciters, etc.).  What I
suggested
was the addition of Bio-Armor to make them a little different.	It is
expensive in power to repair so they probably won't do it all the time,
and
each row of hull destroyed prevents the Bio-Armor on that section from
being
repaired.  The large increase in mass to power was done to bring them
more
in line with the Fleet Book.  I chose the Sa'Vasku hull at 20% of mass
and
Bio-Armor at 10% of mass.  This was done to make it harder to destroy
the
intial Power Factor, but once that is done, their ships come appart
rather
quickly.  This also make armor piercing damage very effective.

IAS

Prev: Re: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: Re: Jesus!