Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: RE: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:07:00 +1000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

>Does Nic have an email address? Does Eureka Miniatures have an email
>address? Does someone in Australia want to volunteer to post Eureka
>Miniatures info to this list?

As Webmaster for Nic (yes folks, I'm responsible for the website) I'll
gladly post info... but what info are you looking for?

I'd suggest checking out the site, you'll probably find it.

http://www.eurekamin.com.au

---
Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director - Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media
Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: RE: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book