Prev: Re: Backpacks, Water Bottles, and Doctrine Next: Dirtside at the Buffalo Toy, Comic Book and Colletable Show.

Jesus!

From: "Matt Edens" <edens@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:56:13 -0400
Subject: Jesus!

"Jon?
What are your intentions (if any) for the religious makeup of the
Indonesians?"

Now there's an odd question to pop up on a wargame mailing list.
Although,
the sad thing is that I'm kinda curious, being intrigued by the whole
socio/politico aspect of the Tuffleyverse and all.

And while we're at it, how many Kra'vak can dance on the head of a pin?

	  -M

Prev: Re: Backpacks, Water Bottles, and Doctrine Next: Dirtside at the Buffalo Toy, Comic Book and Colletable Show.