Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@j...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:20:27 -0700
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >OK, I've just got to pester you with questions on these:
> >
> >1)  When will/are the stats available for these?
>
> When we get round to doing them! (Or someone else does them for us....
<hint!>)

Hey, I'd be more than happy to do them!  Of course, I WOULD need to get
some
advance copies of those models, you know, just to make sure that stats
are
appropriate for them ;).

Seriously though, Jon, thanks for the info,

Mark

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!