Prev: RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

RE: [OT] Re: InterFET

From: "Steve Gill" <Steve@c...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:55:30 +0100
Subject: RE: [OT] Re: InterFET

The thing is, we're not that good. It's just that everybody else sucks.
(aNavy
SEALs quote) wrote:

> To give a little 'fog of war', inform one side where they are told the
> border between the two forces are, and tell the otherside something
else.
> And when one side 'crosses the border', they are in violation of the
treaty
> and may be fired upon (of course you'll have to contrive some reason
to make
> one side or the other 'cross the border - maybe one of the Combat
Babes or
> something, tied to a tree... ;-)

Or simply assign each side standard border patrol orders. The squad is
expected to remain within 5m of the border (on the right side) while
patrolling along it.

---
Steve Gill
Steve@caws.demon.co.uk

Prev: RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!