Prev: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names Next: RE: [GZG] Jargon

RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 06:50:20 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names

Now that I take a (serious) look at it, they may name their ships for
historical martyrs.
Jon, perhaps you should do just a little more back-fill of the history.
Enough to get the names of the martyrs that nuked Israel. Chances are
that
some classes were named after those individuals or at least the code
name
for the plan that carried it out.

-----
Brian Bell