Prev: Re: [OT] Astronomical Inquiry Next: RE: IF ship names

Re: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:30:36 EDT
Subject: Re: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures

<<
 I understand that they have moved, and are currently getting
re-organized.
 At least, that's what their page says
 ( http://members.aol.com/dins/index.htm ).  The page was last updated
on
 7/7/99, so they were alive back in July at least.

Saw them at Historicon back in July. Looked like they were dumping what
was
left of their Kryomech inventory. That's ok I've still got hordes of the

stuff to paint one of these years. Shame of it was that 2-3 years ago
they
announced a third Kryomech  book full of scenerios,new alien races, new
NEXUS
and Kroyomech units etc. Never made it to press.

Perry

Prev: Re: [OT] Astronomical Inquiry Next: RE: IF ship names