Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: Re: Short demonstration games

Re: [OT] Re: InterFET

From: "The thing is, we're not that good. It's just that everybody else sucks. (a Navy SEALs quote)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:39:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: InterFET

>To even get this a bit on-topic. This would make for an interesting SG2
>scenario. Outfit vet/elite troops with secondary weapons to advance a
claim
>against a neighbor. It is not an "act of war", since they are obviously
just
>"freedom fighters" against an oppressive government. The "insurgents"
have
>the training, morale, and fairly directed goals - but they are missing
their
>support equipment and probably don't have top-of-the-line weapons (to
make
>them seem more ragtag-like).

To give a little 'fog of war', inform one side where they are told the
border between the two forces are, and tell the otherside something
else.
And when one side 'crosses the border', they are in violation of the
treaty
and may be fired upon (of course you'll have to contrive some reason to
make
one side or the other 'cross the border - maybe one of the Combat Babes
or
something, tied to a tree... ;-)

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: Re: Short demonstration games