Prev: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures Next: [OT] mystery gallery (was Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures)

Re: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:37:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> ***
> In fact, there's one figure that I'd like some help identifying.  He's
the
> multi-part Alien Warrior, about 3/4 of the way down the page.  If
anyone
> recognizes the little guy, tell me what you know about him.
> ***
>
> The one you identify as '"Heroes Miniatures" Alien with both head
> variants'?  Definitely not 'Heroics'? Most kewl indeed. Anyone who has
more
> info, PLEASE include availability.

Hmmm, that's rather interesting.  I'm in the process of setting up a
'mystery gallery' for the Stuff of Legends and I've got a miniature that
might be from the same company.

It's a skeleton warrior sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.  The base says "'93 HM
INC" on the bottom and includes a stylized skull.

I'm going to be posting the page in a few days (maybe even later today
if I hussle) and it will include some kind of submission mechanism for
people to send in stuff to be identified.  Perhaps we might be able to
dig up more information about this rather well hidden company...

Tom

P.S. If you haven't seen the Stuff of Legends, it's intended
(eventually) to
     be the definitive source for information on minaitures
(specifically
     25mm Fantasy and SF, but we're not stopping there).
     http://www.voodoostudios.com/Legends/

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures Next: [OT] mystery gallery (was Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures)